Very disturbing incident at the Disney junior show today at 12:30.A little boy ran up to the stage, I'd say he was about 4 years old, and rather than being stopped before getting to the top of the stairs he made it to the very top where a disney employee dragged him down by pulling his leg.
The little boy was startled and got up as his mother reached to grab him when the same woman yanked him by the arm. At this point his mother was already grabbing him and the yanking of the arm was just overdoing things, clearly it was anger rather than a safety thing. I stayed after the show to speak to the woman and to her manager and they had every excuse from another person should have stopped him early on to preventing the little boy from falling in. While safety is a concern, physically abusing a small child is never the answer.
The woman seemed angry as she yanked the little boy by the arm.
I'm absolutely horrified with the way the situation was handled...From posting on Disney Facebook group I've learned that this has happened before.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Disney California Adventure Disney Junior Show
- Review category
- Theme Parks
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "It just breaks my heart and upsets my stomach when I heard that my two favorite characters from "A Bug's Life" Flik and Princess Atta were both cut off from..."
- "We live in Texas and I am freaking thirsty and I am not happy because I just wanted some food and a drink because you know, I'm a human, we..."
- "I was singled out with my daughter from riding scream roller coaster. She had already passed the first height check and then was yanked out of line before entering the..."
- "My whole experience with Ava's flowers has been horrible. Even the invoice of the flowers ordered is incorrect. The flowers arrived 2 days late to the address in..."
- "Company in California - Garden Grove, Anaheim or Westminister. They keep moving their PO BOX so you can't keep up with them. They took my money ($600) and..."
- "We just purchased our Montana we have had this coach for one month, let me start by expressing how disappointed we are with the quality of this coach 1: the cherry..."
- "So i bought 2 Gronk Editions today before work. Halfway through the first one, there was some brown slimy tapeworm looking things on the rim. So i thought i had..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."